A house makeover. A hair makeover. A wardrobe makeover. Do you daydream about them? No, for you, the ideal transformation is a smile makeover, and Dr. Carl Tegtmeier can help you achieve it. His cosmetic dentistry services in Mount Kisco, NY change less than perfect teeth into winning smiles.
Where do you start?
The best renewed smiles begin with a plan. Start your smile makeover by deciding how you want your teeth and gums to improve. Are your teeth crooked or gapped? Would you like to brighten your tooth color? Could your two front teeth be evened in length?
With your ideas in mind, talk to Dr. Tegtmeier about them. He'll examine your teeth and gums, take X-rays and tell you what aesthetic services could create your ideal look.
What are those cosmetic services?
Dr. Tegtmeier and his team offer many different aesthetic treatments--from simple to complex. But, before you decide on them, you and your cosmetic dentist in Mount Kisco will agree on a realistic care plan. In other words, you'll choose the services to fit your timeline, budget and desired outcomes.
Here are some of the treatments Dr. Tegtmeier offers:
- Cosmetic resin bonding Using a tooth-colored blend of glass and acrylic, your dentist remakes teeth marred by chips, cracks, small gaps, and other minor defects. These repairs last for years and look natural.
- Porcelain veneers Customized shells of realistic ceramic, veneers cover the front of teeth which have deep stains, pits, crowding, uneven shape, and more.
- Tooth-colored fillings repair tooth decay with natural-looking composite resin. These restorations require less enamel preparation than amalgam fillings.
- Professional teeth whitening is the most popular aesthetic treatment, says the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Powerful hydrogen peroxide gel removes stains at home or at the dental office, improving color dramatically.
- Invisalign clear aligners Dr. Tegtmeier offers short-term orthodontic treatment with these invisible acrylic appliances. A great alternative to metal braces, Invisalign aligners are removable, comfortable and easy to clean.
- Dental implants, dentures, bridges These tooth replacements fill smile gaps, giving patients more natural oral function and youthful facial appearance.
- Porcelain crowns These tooth-shaped caps cover and protect remaining healthy structure when a tooth has been damaged by decay, oral trauma, or abscess. Crowns also restore dental implants.
What can we do for you?
Dr. Tegtmeier and his team are committed to delivering your best smile--one you'll just love. Why not contact the office for a cosmetic dentistry consultation in Mount Kisco, NY? Phone (914) 241-2069.